• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Korum Rodiac 6000s and some luggage etc

Steve Jones

Hi guys weekends nearly here and hope you've earnt a few quid cos if you have I have a few items I'm selling on behalf of a mate of mine, all items are with me here in Sutton Coldfield North Birminghamshire and are collection only as I CBA (cant be bottomed) with sorting postage etc. But if you want to arrange a courier I'm groovey and gravey with that.

I can do pics if required - PM me

4 korum rodiac 6000s £30 each or 2 for £55, 3 for £80, all 4 for £100 3 have original boxes and protective bag. One spare spool available

ESP 5 rod quiver £10

TFG holdall £5 approx. 21 inch long, 12 inch tall (like me), 12 inch wide (unlike me)

Fox A pod £5 no bag cos I'm robbin it (SOLD)

Gnash buzzer bar bag £2

I've got these up on the BCSG site as well, if I have any interest I'll sort via date time order of replies

Thanks for looking.

Steve

Last edited:
Hi guys weekends nearly here and hope you've earnt a few quid cos if you have I have a few items I'm selling on behalf of a mate of mine, all items are with me here in Sutton Coldfield North Birminghamshire and are collection only as I CBA (cant be bottomed) with sorting postage etc. But if you want to arrange a courier I'm groovey and gravey with that.

I can do pics if required - PM me

4 korum rodiac 6000s £30 each or 2 for £55, 3 for £80, all 4 for £100 3 have original boxes and protective bag. One spare spool available

ESP 5 rod quiver £10

TFG holdall £5 approx. 21 inch long, 12 inch tall (like me), 12 inch wide (unlike me)

Fox A pod £5 no bag cos I'm robbin it

Gnash buzzer bar bag £2

I've got these up on the BCSG site as well, if I have any interest I'll sort via date time order of replies

Thanks for looking.

Steve
Hi Steve

I'll take the pod if it hasn't gone already please.

Back