• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Korum folding spoon spares

Chris Guy

Anyone know if these fittings are available separately please?
20231202_160054.jpg
Screenshot_20231202_160238_Gallery.jpg

Email their sales department.

PrestonSales@ratheroutdoors.com

I've had an instance where they sent a block out for free and another instance where they advised to return to the seller who went back to Korum themselves.

Worth the ask or offer to purchase the spare.

I had this problem with my folding spoon.

I emailed Korum and they wanted £4.99 for the spreader block (that’s fair) but £10.50 postage !!!

Needless to say I told them where to go and swore to never buy their brand again.

The following week I was in my local tackle shop and moaned about their service and he walked up to a Korum spoon net, removed the spreader block, handed it to me and said “I’ll be speaking to the local rep”. Fair play as I didn’t even buy it from them.

The part number for the replacement part for my net was K7000147. My 26” folding spoon (may be the same as yours) product code = K0380010.

I've broken two of the 30" folding spoons. I'm not proud to admit it! I've contacted them and twice they've sent me new blocks which is good of them. It's a pity because it's an excellent idea but the moulding isn't strong enough. Interestingly I have a 26" that I use on the middle Severn and it's fine. I've bought the all metal frame now which is not so easy to carry but is excellent though personally I think the thread is a bit longer than necessary. It takes alot of twisting to tighten or undo. That's nit picking though.

Back