• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Korum fast mat

I’ve gone onto the Korum folder mat now for one and only one reason and that’s simply the extra length offered.
the fast mat is an awesome tool and pretty much unobtainable now with been out of stock every where. I haven’t had it that long and it’s housed lots of fish for me. However it’s a little short for those longer doubles and I’ve decided to swap it for a longer mat.
very grubby as expected but in perfect order no damage whatsoever. £35 posted.
View attachment 13283View attachment 13284View attachment 13285View attachment 13286View attachment 13287View attachment 13288View attachment 13289View attachment 13290
Ill take that off your hands if still available

Loved it Pete.... brilliant bit of kit but just fractionally too short for the special ones. I’ve gone and bought a Korum foldamat and it’s got that extra length that makes it a little bit more suitable for a barbels long dimensions.
I like them to lay flat and have a little space at the head end for me to tend to its mouth comfortably. With the fast mat it’s tail is sticking up out the back as I’m making the space to unhook it. The fast mat is 30 inch and the foldamat is 34 inch which makes a nice difference.
it’s not as immediate to set up granted but it offers the slightly better care for long fish imo being longer.

Loved it Pete.... brilliant bit of kit but just fractionally too short for the special ones. I’ve gone and bought a Korum foldamat and it’s got that extra length that makes it a little bit more suitable for a barbels long dimensions.
I like them to lay flat and have a little space at the head end for me to tend to its mouth comfortably. With the fast mat it’s tail is sticking up out the back as I’m making the space to unhook it. The fast mat is 30 inch and the foldamat is 34 inch which makes a nice difference.
it’s not as immediate to set up granted but it offers the slightly better care for long fish imo being longer.
Not seen the foldamat yet

Not seen the foldamat yet

Back