• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Korum 2 Rod Total Protection Holdall SOLD

Rob Paylor

Brand new in packaging. RRP £69.99, I paid £60 for this beginning of December. Still in packaging. Retailer won't accept returns so I'll have to sell at a loss.

I'll be honest, it's not suitable for me for the sole reason that I cannot fit all I want in the outside pocket. That aside, it's well made and very sturdy offering pretty thorough protection for your expensive rods.

I'm asking £45 posted, if anyone local to York wants to collect you can have it for £40.

Pictures a follows:

PM for any more details :)

Be careful with the postage charge mate wouldn’t like to see you lose out postage is very expensive now. I’m not being nosey or any thing but postage is very pricey now 👍

£6.49 with Hermes mate 👍
I’m gutted for ya mate.
maybe a word with Korum themselves might get a different approach. The retailer isn’t gonna care cos it ain’t their name on the product. I’d be hanging on and see if you can explain to Korum what’s gone on. You never know mate.

I’m gutted for ya mate.
maybe a word with Korum themselves might get a different approach. The retailer isn’t gonna care cos it ain’t their name on the product. I’d be hanging on and see if you can explain to Korum what’s gone on. You never know mate.

I'll try mate but I don't think they'll be interested. They'll tell me I should have done research I would think, I'll ring Monday and ask where I put the brolly?! LOL

tell them some bleeding idiot who buys quite a lot of their stuff regularly gave you the wrong model name of it and there for it’s not your fault 😂

Would it take 2 x 2 piece 12ft set up rods and reels? And a Couple of banksticks maybe.

Hi Richard, absolutely. It's designed to take two made up 12 foot rods and the external pocket will easily take your bank sticks or storm poles as I use, also your landing net handle. You just wouldn't get sticks/net handle and brolly in, or you could perhaps but it would be a mighty squeeze :)

Back