• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Korda camo bolt and run rigs,

David Gauntlett

OK, senile 80 year old in need of help 😆. I bought some packs of the Korda 'bolt and run rigs' on line, because I liked the sound of the safety aspect of them. However, now I have them I can't for the life of me see how to put them together. I was expecting a pictorial explanation on the cardboard bit in the packet, but no such luck. I am truly embarrassed about this, so please explain, and then forget I ever asked 😣

OK, senile 80 year old in need of help 😆. I bought some packs of the Korda 'bolt and run rigs' on line, because I liked the sound of the safety aspect of them. However, now I have them I can't for the life of me see how to put them together. I was expecting a pictorial explanation on the cardboard bit in the packet, but no such luck. I am truly embarrassed about this, so please explain, and then forget I ever asked 😣
Hi Dave
Do you mean the Korum Camo Bolt and Run kits?
If so, put run ring on line first, then thread the bead on pointy end first. Then tie on quick change swivel. The fat end of the bead slides over the quick change swivel.

Hi Dave
Do you mean the Korum Camo Bolt and Run kits?
If so, put run ring on line first, then thread the bead on pointy end first. Then tie on quick change swivel. The fat end of the bead slides over the quick change swivel.
Hi Mark, yes mate, the camo ones. Apologies, but I still don't understand. What I assume to be the run ring has a rubber sleeve over a metal hook, similar to a quick change swivel. The 'bead' I assume is the item wit a fat bullet like end and a stick like end. the hole in the fat end does accept the hook end of the quick change swivel, but doesn't grip it like the sleeve does on a standard quick change swivel, so that wouldn't work, so I guess I am still thinking ass about face! Also, how do you attach the lead? Told you I was senile :oops:

So you attach the lead on to the run ring on the hook with the rubber sleeve. You tie the quick change swivel on your line and the fat end slides over the ring of the swivel. You attach your hooklength on the loop on the quick change swivel. Hopefully this explains it better
Screenshot_20240928_172642_Chrome.jpg

Back