• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Kindle Book

Tony Miles

Was asked by a few anglers at the show on sunday about my new e-book on Amazon's Kindle system. It is titled Top Tactics for Big Barbel and is available on kdp.amazon.com at £2.85. When it was first published on 26th May there was an issue with the photographs not opening. I subsequently re-published on 1st June once I had sorted the problem. I queried with Amazon the situation about anyone who had downloaded the original version. Apparently, when there is a major error, and I assume this one would fall into that category, Amazon e-mail the purchasers involved with information of how to download the updates. They say that may not happen until around mid June. I apologise to anyone who was affected by this annoying glitch.

Hi Tony

when I bought my wife a Kindle the seller said " these are the work of the devil" :eek: I asked why and he said because books are so beautiful and these will replace them. :)

I dont think so :)

Have a great season and if you have a signed spare book for our auctions ( see signature ) then let me know ;)

cheers Jy

E Book

Hi Tony
Would the e book work with an android device ie a smart phone or could it be published as an app and purchased from the "android market".
Not got an e reader!

Regards

Wayne

Hi Tony
Would the e book work with an android device ie a smart phone or could it be published as an app and purchased from the "android market".
Not got an e reader!

Regards

Wayne

Wayne - there's a Kindle Android app. You can also have it on your PC if you want. You don't actually need a Kindle to read Kindle books.

Just been on my Samsung smart phone and Amazons Kindle was already installed. A quick search for Tony Miles and his new book came straight up. A sample has been downloaded for some reading tonight and once I have an Amazon account the book Will be downloaded on full.

Well done Tony, brilliant informative read so far as the sample goes.

Jon

There must be something wrong here....I really seem to be missing out :mad: I paid £7.50 for my phone in 1997, and yet despite that expense I never get anything on it....well , except for some bird poo when I was calling the wife once. I shall have to take it in and have it looked at.

WHAT?

Cheers, Dave :D

There must be something wrong here....I really seem to be missing out :mad: I paid £7.50 for my phone in 1997, and yet despite that expense I never get anything on it....well , except for some bird poo when I was calling the wife once. I shall have to take it in and have it looked at.

WHAT?

Cheers, Dave :D

You should be ashamed Dave, it is because of people like you that my industry is in such a mess, some telecoms contractors can't even earn £400 a day any more!!! Sort yourself out man :D

Back