• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Keeper rings

Darren Hawen

Senior Member & Supporter
Does anyone remember posts (can't seem to find them) from a few years back about those awesome folding alloy keeper rings, possibly from Japan?

They use 2 'O' rings to attach to the rod so are transferable, I've had one previously but no idea where it is or where I got it from and could really do with one.

Anyone remember these?

Does anyone remember posts (can't seem to find them) from a few years back about those awesome folding alloy keeper rings, possibly from Japan?

They use 2 'O' rings to attach to the rod so are transferable, I've had one previously but no idea where it is or where I got it from and could really do with one.

Anyone remember these?
Are these what you mean Darren?

Anyone remember these

Fuji do a couple of slideable hook keepers and these use O rings to secure them and are available in a few colours.

Fuji EHKM Universal slideable hook Keeper.
153_5387_orig_large.jpg

Guides and Blanks have them at around £2 each.
You can also get them on ebay.
Cheers

Bob

Back