• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

John Baker Boilies

Paul S Murray

I quite fancy giving the new John Baker range a try this season, but am a bit reluctant on laying out £90+ for their minimum order just to give it a try!!
Any suggestions on how I might get a kilo or two for a few early season sessions?
I live in Bray just outside Maidenhead, so wouldn't mind buying a couple of kilos from someone local or splitting a minimum order if there's someone out there in the same predicament as me.

Cheers guys, happy hunting for the new season.
Paul

Try tel. 07875166467 (Glyn)Three rivers rolling this is the chap who used to make all of
J Bakers bait. G Robb and myself still use him, His knowledge about bait is mind blowing.
We have both caught some cracking fish on these baits. He also lives close to your area.
Paul.

Cheers guys, I'll give your recommendation a try first Paul if you say this chap is good and fairly close to me.
I also spend a fair amount of time working in Luton, so I'll have a look in Leslies when I'm passing.

Thanks again
Paul

Hi Paul,
Give Glyn a call and he will make the bait to your spec ie soft boilies, paste, chop up's
large boilies (30mm plus) and dips. Although he is a carp angler he has caught a good number of barbel out of the Thames in your area. Guy Rob and myself will be using it again this season and we have had some really big using it.
Thight lines.
Paul
ps and i don't get it for free i pay for it.

Paul. Having seen some of Mr Coopers and Sir Guys results, I would follow his advice.

I always thought that Glyn was the real Master Bait Guru before anyway, to be honest.

Graham

It was meant in a serious way chaps. I know a number of very good anglers that call on Glyn to make their bait.

Graham.

Glyn also makes ASAP, Bio Crab, 3RB, etc...........for Yately Angling and others......

Cracking bloke, cracking baits, well worth a chat.

Thanks for the advice guys....I spoke to Glyn last Friday, he's preppin some boilies and paste up for me as we speak, will be picking it up from him over the next couple of days ready for a couple of outings later in the week. I'll let you know how it goes!!!
Good luck to everyone for the new season

Back