• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Instructions for Older Fox Digital Scales Wanted

Mike Window

Senior Member & Supporter
On the off chance that someone has an older set of Fox Digital Scales I am looking for a copy of the instruction leaflet
A copy sent over by email would be fine.
These are the scales I am referring to:
A2CE045B-E3D1-4E53-A011-FC95A531472D.jpeg

My dad as these scales he may have the paper work for them I’ll check tonight. just to add Mike my father weighed a carp last weekend and the scales settled at 19lb 4oz we checked again with my Rueben heatons and the fox ones were nearly 2lb out. little bit concerning as we checked with another couple of sets of good scales we have and the fox ones we’re definitely out by nearly 2lb. Hopefully it is just my dads ones that are wrong but any way Mike I’ll definitely try and get the instructions and paper work sent over to you later

My dad as these scales he may have the paper work for them I’ll check tonight. just to add Mike my father weighed a carp last weekend and the scales settled at 19lb 4oz we checked again with my Rueben heatons and the fox ones were nearly 2lb out. little bit concerning as we checked with another couple of sets of good scales we have and the fox ones we’re definitely out by nearly 2lb. Hopefully it is just my dads ones that are wrong but any way Mike I’ll definitely try and get the instructions and paper work sent over to you later
I had the fox stalker scales and they lasted 2 years before they went completely out of sync weight wise. Found out you need to get them calibrated every couple of years. My mate had these scales and never had a problem. They always seemed to pretty much match other scales. Fox wanted £35 plus postage for me to send them off to them to recalibrate. I never bothered

On the off chance that someone has an older set of Fox Digital Scales I am looking for a copy of the instruction leaflet
A copy sent over by email would be fine.
These are the scales I am referring to:
Still use mine and have owned since first release - brilliant product that's never missed a beat - just need to reverse batteries in between use without an off switch to preserve batterry life! Those are the only real instructions you need - that and pressing the zero button when setting up etc. The time/date/weight memory options are a little fiddly and I've never used them - a mobile phone is easier!

See this link for instructions - https://manualzz.com/doc/en/4429422/scales

Still use mine and have owned since first release - brilliant product that's never missed a beat - just need to reverse batteries in between use without an off switch to preserve batterry life! Those are the only real instructions you need - that and pressing the zero button when setting up etc. The time/date/weight memory options are a little fiddly and I've never used them - a mobile phone is easier!

See this link for instructions - https://manualzz.com/doc/en/4429422/scales
Much the same exp here. I contrived to break the hard case that it was supplied with, so replaced the case with.. https://forcesuniformandkit.co.uk/p...hovel-dutch-issue?_pos=4&_sid=b7ad92677&_ss=r

A nice snug fit.

Thanks all for your assistance and comments
I managed to print off the instructions. As you said Chris I only really need to know the basics for weighing.
Thanks again
Mike

Back