• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

IMPORTANT - A couple of new rules

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

I have updated the BFW forum rules at the top of this page with a couple of new entries. Please read them in full to remind yourself of the conditions of posting here.

The new rules I've added are:

Please do not challenge our moderating decisions on the forum. Any comment or grievance regarding any moderation on the site should be directed to andyf@barbel.co.uk.

&

Please do not include links to commercial entities in signatures without prior agreement from the BFW Management Team. Any commercial links will be removed without discussion.

--

Thanks,

Andy F

Not that i have a Commercial entity, but does this mean Blogs, Associations and Business etc.

What point are you trying to make Colin? It's really not necessary for you to question.

paul4

Hello Andy, does that mean the likes of "Its cold everyone should have one of these" gets the chop?

ATB
Colin

Well, I believe he has a point there. I suppose that could be classed as advertising. I don't want to sound like a 'nit-picker', but everyday recommendations, may be interpreted as advertising.

Lets test this.....

I happen to know of somewhere that sells wooly hats for only £1 inc delivery...a must for these cold days. woolyhatsforaquid.com

.....waiting for moderation.....

Well done Damian. Come on guys, it's pretty straight forward.

While I support Andy wholheartedly on this rule thing, I am surprised you do Nathan. I don't know where you got that picture of me from that you use as an avatar, but I sure as hell didn't give permission to use it, and thats GOT to be breaking a rule :D:D

Cheers, Dave.

Back