• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

if you could choose 1 boilie???

source or trigga, no 1 bollies

Boilies,pellets,meat,hemp,maggots,casters......them eat the lot,much more important is location,application,presention and wether they are on the munch or not!!!!

Pallatrax crustacean cocktail...
I'm sure there other baits just as good,but I've caught a lot of good barbel on them,so they give me confidence !

Luke

Boilies,pellets,meat,hemp,maggots,casters......them eat the lot,much more important is location,application,presention and wether they are on the munch or not!!!!

Agreed Richard, but the thread is about what boilie you would use if you were only allowed one choice. A hypothetical question that presumes hungry barbel!

For carp it would have to be the old Richworth tutti fruitti
still undecided on the best boilies for barbel though:confused:

John Bakers Milky, works, and personally i find the smell very appealing.

Given the variety of answers in this thread it would seem our fishy friends have a well developed palate, clearly not a fussy eater, doubt if they are swayed by the marketing, unlike the bankside dwellers, myself included.

Marketing for Barbel may be all in the application

I've changed my mind I would defo choose the bait above.

Clive is that JB,s Supermilk?

Back