• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

How about a new home page pic......

Kev Whitcombe

Now Kieth's pic is certainly a 'good un' .and a worthy home page pic, but ive been looking at him for the last 'x' amount of weeks and would like to see someone else smiling back at me when i log on, come on F , what you got.:D

How about this one!!

Attachments

• malc and ray.jpg
    malc and ray.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 203
Personally i wouldn't mind seeing the fish Keith caught with snow on the ground again !
He is obviously a extreamly good angler and deserves the coverage !
Plus the fact nothing else is being caught .......but hey ho only a few weeks to go till we can all have ago ......and maybe getting on the front page !
Dave

Personally i wouldn't mind seeing the fish Keith caught with snow on the ground again !
Plus the fact nothing else is being caught .......but hey ho only a few weeks to go till we can all have ago ......and maybe getting on the front page !
Dave

In my opinion, Keith, singlehandedly, with his float-caught fish, in snow or out of it, has managed to keep this site from its time-honoured (a career in knitting beckons) "Close Season??? GRRRR!!!!!" bloodbaths. Little more than a couple of weeks to go, now. Plus, for some, the beered-up HD footie. What to do when that happens, eh? Dangling Crimes: "Should've rescheduled it and shot the otters whilst they were at it . Don't blame us; we're just pressing your thicko buttons. LOL!!!"

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! LOL!!!

Last edited:
Dave

I agree, he certainly showed us all how to do it when the going gets tough :)

Back