• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Hoodies

Steve Prince

Now that the weather is getting colder,I was wondering what you chaps wear to keep warm on those winter days.Iv'e been looking at some form of hoodie, so I have the option of just wearing a jumper type top rather than a coat.I was looking at the nash zero tolerance hoodie,it ticks all the boxes, saying its wind and water repellent, but was wondering if anyone had any feedback on this garment.I also came across this on Ebay from the states,pretty stylish, but it would be a bit of a pain if it didn't fit properly. New Cabela's Alaskan GUIDEWEAR Men's Black Heavyweight 390 GRAM Hoodie Hoodie M
I know there,s a lot of hoodies on the market, but they all seam to be of single layer,I'm really after dual layer.:confused:

Hi Steve. ihave a good base layer and a cheap hoodie ... Tracker do a good bottoms and top with a zip off hood also under armor and north face do good garments.. then you can get the hoody as dirty as you like.. Or you can get a cheap waterproof jacket If that's any use to you mate.

Last edited:
Thanks Pete, Iv'e got a good two piece jacket, I was looking more for a decent hoodie so I didn't have to carry a coat all the time.

Really good one:
Helikon Patriot.
helikon.jpg

Zipped pockets, various colours, good quality............

Bob

Back