• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Home page pic.

David Gauntlett

Shame on you Andy....you have spoilt my day :(

Nice fish though, well done that man.

I just can't help thinking how much nicer it would have looked with Dilly holding it :p

Cheers, Dave.

How do you expect anyone to take this site seriously when it had a picture of a teenage girl grinning from ear to ear over an average barbel on the front page?
Far better to have a proper angler who's got the moody look and the two day beard and the hat and the camo and a slightly better than average barbel.:rolleyes:

How do you expect anyone to take this site seriously when it had a picture of a teenage girl grinning from ear to ear over an average barbel on the front page?
Far better to have a proper angler who's got the moody look and the two day beard and the hat and the camo and a slightly better than average barbel.:rolleyes:

I will tell her you called her a teenager Ade as she's actually 29 and was pleased as punch at her capture, and might I say that an 8lb barbel from the Wye is quite a good fish surely you must know that:D:D:D:D

Lighten up Adrian its great to see someone excited about their catch and showing such enthusiasm, plus what a great end to her day on the Wye, long may she continue and i hope her double comes soon:)

Mean and moody, not smiling, dead hard, and no cleavage. That is is so much better. Take me to the river, and wash me down!
Shaun of the dead

As Jimi Hendrix so very nearly wrote and sang

Lately things just don't seem the same
Actin' funny, but I don't know why
'Scuse me while I kiss this fish

Looks like you got your wish Ade.

I know one thing for sure I would sooner fish for 24hrs with a pretty young lady like that then fish with some of the old farts on here but then again a lot of it is jealousy and there is all ways one bad apple in the barrel.
Jim.

Back