• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Home Page Pic...

I think woman shouldn't have to pay for a licence for the first 5 years, I think it would encourage them to take up our lovely sport and lets face it lads we could do with a few more like Dilly no the banks (not in a bad way) I'll shut up in case I get into trouble.:eek:

Dilly you have brightened up the front page girl:)

Fair play to them both Danny, I've got a couple of picks of my Mrs with fish she has landed on one of my rods, I'm not sure where the law stands on that, it would be a difficult one to prove in court, especially as I had baited the hook, cast out, struck the bite and got the fish under control before handing it off to her while I readied the net.

Hi men,

I'm with JWF :D , although Sue buggers off without me fishing , I pay for both licences :rolleyes:, and with that money I could be watching more of Luton Town !!!

Hatter

I wonder if it has crossed Andy's mind just how much trouble he will be in if/when he decides to change the home page picture :p

I would think a lynching party would not be too far fetched should he even think of removing Dilly's picture :D

Cheers, Dave.

nice pic on the homepage, the barbels not bad either :)
cheers
jerry

they soon got rid of you steve :p:D

For the price of a E.A. licence Mark could bye Luton Town a new squad and then maybe just maybe they stand a change of winning the Premier League But they would have to call the new squad Chelsea:D:D:D:D.

Desktop Dilly

I have set Dilly as my desktop background now it is better than chubby cheeks:D:D:D:D.and I think Dilly should be B.F.W.official pin up girl.

Back