• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Home Page Pic...

John Cook

Beautiful Barbel Beautiful Dilly.........Well done.:)

I had been contemplating a similar reply myself John....but as I have no idea who 'Dilly' is, and not wanting to be accused of being sexist in this bizarrely overly PC world....I declined. How sad is that?

However, now that you have taken the plunge....I second that :D

Cheers, Dave.

Who is going to shed some light as to Dillys Indentity? Come forward young Lady.

Great pic, looking only pleased, not smug, and no I am a really serious angler glare. Very well done, now back home to the house work.

Danny tell us all more please.

Dilly with the Tilly and she's quite a filly :)

She can certainly out fish certain people I could mention Mr Collins! :D

Great picture Dan and please send my hearty congratulations. By far the prettiest barbel angler I've ever seen.

Great pic, looking only pleased, not smug, and no I am a really serious angler glare. Very well done, now back home to the house work.

But Shaun...I quite like that 'I ain't 'alf 'ard' look some anglers sport when they catch a biggish fish....sometimes it has me laughing on and off all day :D:D

Cheers, Dave

Dilly with the Tilly and she's quite a filly :)

She can certainly out fish certain people I could mention Mr Collins! :D

Great picture Dan and please send my hearty congratulations. By far the prettiest barbel angler I've ever seen.

Ok Nathan she beat me on the day size wise and by the 17th June she could cast over to the other bank where the Barbs hang out:D

Well done Dilly what a beauty I have yet to catch a Wye Barbel but I am working on it .

Danny,

I don't know but my guess, based on the fact that I can see no evidence of camo in her apparel, is that Dilly is not a regular angler.

Tbh I don't give a monkeys if she had one or not, I've had one for 40 odd years and it's never been checked. The only reason I bother buying one is because I'm too chicken to face the consequences of being caught without one, however remote the possibility.

Danny,

I don't know but my guess, based on the fact that I can see no evidence of camo in her apparel, is that Dilly is not a regular angler.

Tbh I don't give a monkeys if she had one or not, I've had one for 40 odd years and it's never been checked. The only reason I bother buying one is because I'm too chicken to face the consequences of being caught without one, however remote the possibility.

Like you Ade I'm Old and have had a licence for around the same time and never been checked,and I told her and my son the score so they both bought.
She was dressed in Olive green but I think she will have camo on her Xmas list though:p

Back