• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Hinders of Swindon - great service

I wish Hinders did 19 kilo bags of C Food pellets and 4ml rather 4.5ml pellets in that range as you can't use them in a feeder unless you start widening the holes.
Neil, have a word with or PM Richard Isaacs, he is our resident feeder maker, I'm certain he could make you some of the perfect feeders you require. His quality and workmanship is second to none.

I wish Hinders did 19 kilo bags of C Food pellets and 4ml rather 4.5ml pellets in that range as you can't use them in a feeder unless you start widening the holes.
Neil,
I'd suggest using the small elips pellets(4mm) and buying the c food glug.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240601_203033_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240601_203033_Chrome.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20240601_203137_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240601_203137_Chrome.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 56
Just ordered £60 worth of stuff yesterday. No free delivery and they have increased the price of X3 bags of C Food pellets from 10 to 14 quid. This makes it cheaper to buy Vortex or Three Twitch pellets in bulk cheaper.

Time for a change sadly
Yeah I had the same. Looks like they removed it when this offer is on.

No biggy as £4 is pretty reasonable for delivery I think.

Neil, have a word with or PM Richard Isaacs, he is our resident feeder maker, I'm certain he could make you some of the perfect feeders you require. His quality and workmanship is second to none.
Cheers
Just ordered £60 worth of stuff yesterday. No free delivery and they have increased the price of X3 bags of C Food pellets from 10 to 14 quid. This makes it cheaper to buy Vortex or Three Twitch pellets in bulk cheaper.

Time for a change sadly
No change of bait comapany. Back to Hinders. They still works out cheaper than the aforementioned bait company orices

Back