• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Hinders of Swindon - great service

Yes they are very good on service.

If I have a complaint, that I have discussed with them before, is that their large elips 10mm vary a lot in size by batch ordered. Sometimes more like 7-8 mm

Yes they are very good on service.

If I have a complaint, that I have discussed with them before, is that their large elips 10mm vary a lot in size by batch ordered. Sometimes more like 7-8 mm
Used to do well on the original elips on the Severn but seems the ones they sell now are not the elliptical shape…which is a shame!

Used to do well on the original elips on the Severn but seems the ones they sell now are not the elliptical shape…which is a shame!
Their moulding machine broke and was not economical to repair or replace hence the revised barrel shape.

Still the same recipe and still catches fish.

Had all my chub / barbel on x2 superglued together on a hair the last few seasons. It’s the one bait I won’t leave home without.

Their moulding machine broke and was not economical to repair or replace hence the revised barrel shape.

Still the same recipe and still catches fish.

Had all my chub / barbel on x2 superglued together on a hair the last few seasons. It’s the one bait I won’t leave home without.
yes they absolutely still catch lots of barbel for sure and I always take them, whether they out fish ordinary halibut pellets I couldn't say though ?

Gavin,
Free delivery on all orders over £45
Just ordered £60 worth of stuff yesterday. No free delivery and they have increased the price of X3 bags of C Food pellets from 10 to 14 quid. This makes it cheaper to buy Vortex or Three Twitch pellets in bulk cheaper.

Time for a change sadly

Just ordered £60 worth of stuff yesterday. No free delivery and they have increased the price of X3 bags of C Food pellets from 10 to 14 quid. This makes it cheaper to buy Vortex or Three Twitch pellets in bulk cheaper.

Time for a change sadly
Hmmmm.....
I looked yesterday and it clearly stated free delivery over £45 .....
I cannot see it today however.
I'll keep looking.
I have used their products for more than 30 years.
I have been tied in with them for probably 8 years now.
It's worth keeping an eye out for their offers, especially over bank holiday weekends.
Steve Clarke who is now pretty much at the helm is extremely helpful....

I wish Hinders did 19 kilo bags of C Food pellets and 4ml rather 4.5ml pellets in that range as you can't use them in a feeder unless you start widening the holes.

Back