• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Hinders Elips

Graham Elliott

Senior Member & Supporter
I mentioned this earlier but has anyone else noticed the Hinders shrinking large elips?

Don't know if it's a different supplier or machinery but the large elips are about 2/3 of the size they were 6 months ago. More like 7 or 8mm rather than 10mm and lots more misshapen.
Against a 10mm bait in picture and the size they were
20231003_163845.jpg

I mentioned this earlier but has anyone else noticed the Hinders shrinking large elips?

Don't know if it's a different supplier or machinery but the large elips are about 2/3 of the size they were 6 months ago. More like 7 or 8mm rather than 10mm and lots more misshapen.
Against a 10mm bait in picture and the size they wereView attachment 26056
I hadn't noticed Graham tbh, but the ones I'm using at the moment are probably a year old so may be larger ? Still great pellets though, catch me lots of fish.

I hadn't noticed Graham tbh, but the ones I'm using at the moment are probably a year old so may be larger ? Still great pellets though, catch me lots of fish.
For sure Cliff, but used often as a standout from the mixed 4/6 mm used alongside. Definitely different from those a year ago.

I've noticed much the same, and it is also apparent in the "medium 6mm" size too. I say this as I had a small surplus of both left over from a previous order and noticed the difference whilst I was transferring them to air-tight storage containers in the garage.

Back