• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Hexigraphs for sale

Lawrence Breakspear

A pair of the most desirable Barbel Rods, cane coloured Bruce and Walker Hexigraphs, 1Lb TC 11ft ( lovely sensitive rolling meat rod, designed by our very own Ray Walton) unused, pre reel screw winch model, the 2nd rod is exactly the same but the next size up at 1.25 Lb TC and has been used just a few times, these rods take weeks to make and are made by hand and will cost you £750 each!! I will sell separately or both together at £400 each, these are the ultimate centre pin rods and will answer 90% of your Barbel fishing needs.

Hexagraph rods on ebay

In reply to the careless talk about the pair of rods that were sold and then relisted.I listed the rods on my Ebay shop and the buyer was not forth coming with the readys even when I offered to deliver.So relisted in the meantime the non payer left me a negative feedback that was removed by ebay within 24 hours.To suggest that the price was beated up is totally wrong as I have been trading for many a year in my shop and on ebay and anglers that know me that I can be trusted.

steve middleton
traditionalangling

Steve,
Having known and dealt with you for 10 years, I can fully endorse that you have an enviable reputation.
I thought some of the comments & insinuations made previously on this thread were very unfair but hadn't twigged that they had referred to yourself. If I had, I would have posted in your defence earlier.
Bob

Hexagraphs

What's going on? Seems like the full story needs to be posted otherwise insinuations etc. will proliferate. Randon snippets are no good to anyone apart from the very few who are involved. A fair judgement cannot be arrived at without the full facts being available. I've been a victim myself. And don't mention Hugh Grant.

What's going on? Seems like the full story needs to be posted otherwise insinuations etc. will proliferate. Randon snippets are no good to anyone apart from the very few who are involved. A fair judgement cannot be arrived at without the full facts being available. I've been a victim myself. And don't mention Hugh Grant.
Hugh Grant, it was him then...:D:D

Back