• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats your excuse then Mark suprised you can carry your stuff that far though with your back? And Stuart balls of steel now but how come nothing was said when i saw you n person. Other than the general hows it going mate what have you had!! I fish one peg at the to of a club limit so im out of the rules by 100 yards. Im no agel thas for sure but neither are the guys who fish for the black mirror and break rules by fishing an ssi. the point im making is that rules are their to be broken /bent. And with the general lack of policing they will keep on being exploited. I bailiff a club stretch so should know better but im a sucker for a mr crabtree swim and the one in question is just that. No argument i know but myself ad another angler have thrown off plenty of eastern europeans who poach and REMOVE carp,barbe chub etc. trust me thats your main concern not some one who is taking advantage of a lack of club officials and general presence of any!!!! Bailiff. Oh and my best day was on that peg thirty four barbel in five hours. Get in!!!!!!!

Whats your excuse then Mark suprised you can carry your stuff that far though with your back? And Stuart balls of steel now but how come nothing was said when i saw you n person. Other than the general hows it going mate what have you had!! I fish one peg at the to of a club limit so im out of the rules by 100 yards. Im no agel thas for sure but neither are the guys who fish for the black mirror and break rules by fishing an ssi. the point im making is that rules are their to be broken /bent. And with the general lack of policing they will keep on being exploited. I bailiff a club stretch so should know better but im a sucker for a mr crabtree swim and the one in question is just that. No argument i know but myself ad another angler have thrown off plenty of eastern europeans who poach and REMOVE carp,barbe chub etc. trust me thats your main concern not some one who is taking advantage of a lack of club officials and general presence of any!!!! Bailiff. Oh and my best day was on that peg thirty four barbel in five hours. Get in!!!!!!!

Yes...right. Nuff said I think.

Cheers, Dave

Back