• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Hello.

Welcome Simon. Plenty on here with experience to help you.

Welcome on board, Simon. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of useful information and tips on here from our very helpful community of dedicated barbel enthusiasts. Feel free to ask questions, on the appropriate threads, and keep an eye on the river reports for news and catches from your local waters.

Have fun!

Dave

Bonjour Simon. It’s a friendly forum and there’s always someone to to offer with a helping bit of advice or information so don’t be frightened to ask. As is said “no question is a silly question if you don’t know”. You name it and it’s probably been discussed on here !

Welcome Simon, this really is a great forum. Some top notch anglers willing to give advice and some brilliant tackle to be had on the classified page.

Thanks for the welcome. I recognise one or two posters on here from being a lurker for a while before joining. I think I’ve even met one or two on the bank.

After reading the title of this thread, I was all geared up for defending ‘All Night Long’, as the best Lionel Ritchie song... Alas, welcome Simon. It’s a great forum!

Hi Simon
Welcome. Good luck to you for the rest of your season.
both the Dove and upper Trent can be challenging. Some cracking Anglers on here tackle those rivers frequently so good advice is very much at your fingertips.

Back