• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Hello from new member

Hello everyone thanks for letting me join , I have fished since I was 10 years old now I’m 61 . I have fished the holes in the ground for the last 15 years mostly but the river bug has got me now again so back to the proper fishing again .
Welcome aboard Kevin. There are lots of very experienced chaps on this forum and most are happy to share knowledge. Ask if you get stuck, worst case you’ll get told to bugger off 🤣🤣🤣
Seriously, there are some smashing blokes on here who have forgotten more than I have ever known, there are gems a plenty if you need any help.

Hello everyone thanks for letting me join , I have fished since I was 10 years old now I’m 61 . I have fished the holes in the ground for the last 15 years mostly but the river bug has got me now again so back to the proper fishing again .
Hi Kevin, I'm a relative newcomer as well and in my short time on this forum I've received lots of valuable advice from the more experienced members ranging from trotting for barbel to using spoppers!!! Btw, river fishing is SO much better than "hole in the ground" fishing! 😄

Welcome Kevin :)

Welcome Kevin, ive been on here a while now and love it,im not on Facebook but from what i have seen on there you will find this a much more grown up place to be👍also you can get some great gear at good prices off the other members ,all the best,mark

Back