• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Harrison stalker 9ft 2.25lb******SOLD******

Richard Isaacs

Senior Member & Supporter
I bought this off Terry for my son to use as a barbel rod. He’s chosen another one now so we simply don’t need it now.
Terry never used it and neither did Josh so it’s as new. The only addition I’ve carried out is a sight tip which is done to a very high flawless standard. It can be easily altered for the next buyer however they want it no problem.
I can do the this sight tip to your own design or remove it completely and put back a gloss finish to match the rest of the blank.
Special one off rod built on the unground natural carbon ballista blank by Vic Gibson for Johnson Ross. It’s a 2 piece rod with a short compact butt section. 6 light weight SIC guides plus antifrap tip.
9ft long with a through action of around 2.25lb TC which I measured myself
Johnson Ross stated it as a 2lb tc

Beautiful little rod. Perfect for under trees, compact swims, small rivers, and hit n hold scenarios.

Simply asking for my money back which is a hell of a lot less than they were originally for sale. £100.
If it needs posting that will be an additional cost and at your own risk.
F68CF286-0716-4C65-B8CF-679C984171EF.jpeg
6D7B8DCA-C026-4F01-9EC4-093C92B93905.jpeg
808C8D87-D4D8-40F0-86DB-D74003526BEB.jpeg

Back