• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

harrison rod

Steve Foran

Anyone on earth bart Rod direct from harrison looking for my nephew a pair Standard Build Harrison Torrix 12ft 2.00lb

Anyone on earth bart Rod direct from harrison looking for my nephew a pair Standard Build Harrison Torrix 12ft 2.00lb

Steve, if, you know, your history :D, you're about a 45 minute drive to his workshop in Liverpool. You could also book a tour of Goodison whilst your here. :eek: ;)

Have friends who have bought direct from him, no complaints.

I haven't bought a rod direct from Harrison but I do have a few 'factory built' Harrison's and I'm couldn't complain about the build quality. The Kigan 3D rings which they fit as standard are robust and excellent value for money imho.

My only gripe with Harrison's is that they are based down the wrong end of the East Lancs Road. Amazing what they can do in the third world these days...:p

Wan dunt no no wan whos bart wod direct;):D

Cheers for brews today mate, nice to meet your nephew, seems a sound lad. Marks chuffed with the suit;)

I haven't bought a rod direct from Harrison but I do have a few 'factory built' Harrison's and I'm couldn't complain about the build quality. The Kigan 3D rings which they fit as standard are robust and excellent value for money imho.

My only gripe with Harrison's is that they are based down the wrong end of the East Lancs Road. Amazing what they can do in the third world these days...:p

Thats great that is Joe, i see you're that proud of where you come from, you won't even tell anyone. " next to your location " :p:p:p Jealousy, an evil thing.

[/COLOR]

Thats great that is Joe, i see you're that proud of where you come from, you won't even tell anyone. " next to your location " :p:p:p Jealousy, an evil thing.

:D:D:D

Mancunian by the way, but now in sunny Cheshire.

Looking forward to seeing John Stones in a United shirt - some player that kid :p

I've bought Chimeras direct from Harrison, be it a good few years back. Sent them an e-mail and they said I could visit the factory to take a look and have a waggle.Came away with a pair of 1.75lb Chimeras and a few Owner hook freebies.

To be honest if you want to look at/play with a Torrix, and not a million miles away from Manchester, then ring Kev Bains at Anglers Workshop in Newcastle-under-Lyme (tel: Tel: 01782 561515). His standard builds (no bling) are reasonably priced.

:D:D:D:D:D Only in your wildest dreams :D:D:D:D:D
There's more chance of you getting David Moyes as your next manager. :D:eek::D

I'll take Moysey for the Bristol City job, but will have to see if he has even applied out of the 30 that have, ex Bristol City player too, not a lot know that ;)

Actually could have had him as our manager some years back, the Board gave it to Pulis aagghhh, one of the worst we have had.

I'll take Moysey for the Bristol City job, but will have to see if he has even applied out of the 30 that have, ex Bristol City player too, not a lot know that ;)

Actually could have had him as our manager some years back, the Board gave it to Pulis aagghhh, one of the worst we have had.

You'd be better off with out him Neil trust me, nice bloke, but out of his depth at bigger clubs like United and Bristol City...

I'd have loved to have been a fly-on-the-wall when he sat Rio and Vidic down to watch some video's of Phil Jagielka!

Back