• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Harrison Chimera Avon Rod 11ft

Andy Petryczkowycz

As new condition. Used for a couple of casts. Been using match rods for a while now and I don't like the weight/balance.

It's 11ft, full cork with Kigan Rings

£140 collected from Chorley

PM me your email address/mobile if you require pictures as I keep receiving errors messages when uploading

I bought this from Davis Tackle last week. The buyer can have the receipt for warranty purposes. The rod is as new with plastic removed from the handle.

It was never £40 - you need your eyes testing Dave :)

Andy, i had same problem, would not upload my pics but after i resized them they were uploaded with no problem..

Cheers Phil - it's worked

Attachments

• IMG_8531 resize.jpg
    IMG_8531 resize.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 546
  • IMG_8532 resize.jpg
    IMG_8532 resize.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 755
  • IMG_8533 resize.jpg
    IMG_8533 resize.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 480
Not my eyes now as well!

I've bought from Andy before and the Centre pin was exactly as he described it, at a fair price and despatched nice and quickly

I've removed the plastic from the handle so can no longer return it. Been using match rods and a wand recently (not for barbel). The rod is too powerful for my uses. Rather than it sitting here gathering dust figured I'd try and recoup some of my monies. It would make a good barbel rod or a tench/bream/carp rod for sitting on buzzers.

Can someone buy this please or else I will. Then I will be in trouble. Thank you
Go on Chris, you know you want to...she'll only not speak for a week or so. Think of the quiet :D

Bill I can hear 'what another rod,what do you need another one for's so clear in my head, in my missus voice,it's scary . Good luck with sale Andy it's a cracking bit of kit at good price

Back