• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Harrison Chimera 3 rods? Alternatives?

I was looking at the kodex 12/13 withe the stated casting of 6oz on the plain blank and other uses with the lower tips ,and at a price, making others especially the free spirit and chimera, I'm wondering if it does what it states on the tin
Sorry that was the carp rod I meant to say the 12 avon with 2,4 and the straight blank ,my mate and father go the lower seven maybe 3 times a year and can band out what ever weight is needed and play anything in with with joy,I suppose you decide how many times you visit to buying 2 rods for a different river and expence

Sorry that was the carp rod I meant to say the 12 avon with 2,4 and the straight blank ,my mate and father go the lower seven maybe 3 times a year and can band out what ever weight is needed and play anything in with with joy,I suppose you decide how many times you visit to buying 2 rods for a different river and expence
In my opinion diawa powermesh 13ft 3ld/tc or stay at 2.75 would fly down the trent.

Back