• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Happy New Year !

Andy Thatcher

Administrator
Staff member
Well an hour from heading out to the beach for a party so thought I would drop by quickly to wish everyone a Happy New Year !

Taking rods with me so will be a fishing New Year entrance, handy the friends we are staying at have a house that back on to the ocean lol

Facts remain I would still rather be fishing for barbel but a winter surf redfish would work.

Anyways hope everyone has fun and has a barbelicious New Year !

Well an hour from heading out to the beach for a party so thought I would drop by quickly to wish everyone a Happy New Year !

Taking rods with me so will be a fishing New Year entrance, handy the friends we are staying at have a house that back on to the ocean lol

Facts remain I would still rather be fishing for barbel but a winter surf redfish would work.

Anyways hope everyone has fun and has a barbelicious New Year !

Sound perfect, been so long since I have wet a line anything will do, and ''They Say We Will Have Some Fun When It Stops Raining'', as the song went :)

Happy New Year !!

the way things have been weather wise you will soon be able to cast a line out in the town centre and hook a barbel;)

happy new year!

Not bad at distance casting but the 6000 mile chuck is something I have yet to get to grips with !

Happy New Year Andy, plus the same to everyone at/on BFW...:)

Yes Happy New Year to you all and for those that sent me cards and messages thanks i really appreciate it means alot, Because of the weather and condition of the banks i still have not been back on the bank but i am ready.:(

Back