• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Happy New Year to all on BFW

Adam Ditchburn

Happy New Year to all on BFW.......thanks for all the tips, info, reports and good company over 2011.

Cheers to you all
Any new years resolutions for 2012 angling or none angling?

Mine is more fishing and less of something else

Last edited:
Happy New Year to all on BFW.......thanks for all the tips, info, reports and good company over 2011.

Cheers to you all
Any new years resolutions for 2012 angling or non angling?

Mine is more fishing and less of something else

Same to you Adam, more fishing sounds good lol if I do anymore fishing i will be calling the bank side home lol.

New years resolution not really thought about it but I'm going to stop been lazy on the local river and do alot more roving and pre baiting and be determined to beat a pb of any species, none angling is to sort my finances out haha.
All the best for 2012, tight lines!!!!

Happy New year to all , thanks for making me welcome on here , finished year yesterday with 2 barbel and should be out on 3rd of january after work so hopefully start new year with 1 or 2 .

Resolutions not made any yet but got a least one pb I want to break but that will be in closed season on a lake , river wise got a couple of places in mind that may break a couple more.

Whatever happens lets hope next year brings us some much needed rain and some how some hope in the fight against predation

Tight lines to one and all

A happy, healthy and prosperous new year to one and all. Here's hoping the world has a good year too.

If you do indulge in a dram or three on the traditional eve, take care...don't over do it. If you happen to indulge in anything even more inadvisable, and get pulled...lets hope it's a double :p:D

Have a good 'un guys,

My best regards to you all,

Dave.

All the best lads. Going out on river tomorrow so just told wife I will drive tomorrow night:eek: gives me a bit longer on the banks;) and I will see her later;) hope its worth it;) Hope everyone has a fierce new years eve and be carefull, all the best;)

Happy new year to all on here. Thanks for all post and replies, the information gained has without doubt put more fish on the bank.
All the best and good luck for 2012

well, its a big thank you to all the members on here to help out with advise and tips that they share with us all and this what makes this, and hope we all have a good new

Back