• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Happy Christmas

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

I just want to wish all contributors and visitors to BFW a very happy Christmas. Thank you for all the support and for keeping this site vibrant, interesting and civilised.

Huge thanks as always to the BFW team who keep things running smoothly for little thanks or appreciation, this website would not exist without them.

Happy Christmas everyone, and here’s to a fantastic 2023!

Andy F

Hope you all having a great time :)

Hi all,

I just want to wish all contributors and visitors to BFW a very happy Christmas. Thank you for all the support and for keeping this site vibrant, interesting and civilised.

Huge thanks as always to the BFW team who keep things running smoothly for little thanks or appreciation, this website would not exists without them.

Happy Christmas everyone, and here’s to a fantastic 2023!

Andy F
This is the only forum of which I am a member and have to say I am so pleased I joined.
Great information, useful hints and tips from other members and most important of all, a good "vibe" to the site.
Well done to all those who keep the site going and Seasons Greetings to everyone involved.🎅

Back