• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Happy Christmas from us all at BFW

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to wish all our members and visitors a very Happy Christmas and New Year.

It's been another great year on the site and although the barbel scene continues to change, with difficulties in some areas and booming catches in others, this is a great place to be.

Thank you to all who constructively contribute to the site and to those who support the shop and our advertisers.

Thanks in particular to our team of moderators and admins who continue to help keep this site clean, tidy and civilised.

All the best,

Andy and Claire Frances

Merry Christmas Andy,Claire and the team. You have all done a sterling job, keeping the lid on despite the bunch of argumentative reprobates that plague you. Not that I would ever admit to being one of them, heaven forbid....cough.....:D

Hope that Santa's Elves have done a splendid job and provided everything you desired....and not subbed the job out to China :p

My very best regards,

Dave.

Merry christmas chaps, and all the best for the new year from all at Climax Fishing Tackle!!!! But most of all stay safe on the banks, remember no fish is worth the life of an angler.

Andy, Claire, and Family and all the BFW team, have a happy safe Christmas and all best wishes for 2013:)

all the best to everyone, wishing you a merry christmas and a happy new year to all

heres wishing all the team at BFW a wonderful xmas, enjoy every moment while theyre young and full of wondermentbecause time zips by now:)

Merry Christmas to one and all. Well done to all the BFW team. If you want to pop round, the beers are on me. :)

Happy Christmas everyone. I hope the floods are not affecting your homes.

Merry Christmas one and all.

Merry Christmas to one and all. Well done to all the BFW team. If you want to pop round, the beers are on me. :)

What's your address Derek? I'm going to Liverpool with a coach load of Wigan football supporters on Boxing Day. Love to pop in and see you. We'll be taking beers to the match but could call in to see you for a top up for the journey back.

Back