• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Happy Christmas from BFW

Andy Frances

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to wish all Barbel Fishing World members a very happy Christmas. Let's hope 2021 is much better than 2020 and that life returns to normal for us all soon.

The website has continued to be extremely popular throughout 2020 with many new members joining the site. We currently have 2919 members which is amazing!

Thank you to everyone who contributes to the forum and for keeping the debate generally civilised and easy to manage.

Huge thanks to Paul4, Hatter, Bob and the rest of the BFW team for their continued help with the site. Their continued support is critical to the existence of BFW!

Happy Christmas Everyone,

Andy

Merry Christmas! If anyone’s on their own due to covid restrictions or for whatever reason, I’ll have some free time mid afternoon if you want to natter about fishing (or anything else) for a quarter of an hour on the phone. It’ll get me out of the washing up too. Drop me a pm.

Wishing everyone on BFW all the best!

Merry Xmas!

Hope you all manage to make the best of an unusual festive season.

May 2021 bring you plenty of fish to remember and a few magical moments on the bank.

Keep smiling and stay safe, and remember that there are only 366 sleeps till christmas..

Merry Christmas! If anyone’s on their own due to covid restrictions or for whatever reason, I’ll have some free time mid afternoon if you want to natter about fishing (or anything else) for a quarter of an hour on the phone. It’ll get me out of the washing up too. Drop me a pm.

Wishing everyone on BFW all the best!
What a lovely offer Alex. I wish you and all our Membership A Very Merry Christmas. Enjoy the time best we can under the current conditions and look forward to better times in 2021

Add my sincere Greetings and Best wishes to all, and a big thank you to the BFW team.
Even the Arsenal one😁
I love you too, you old silver fox :p

and best of luck to everybody, hope we see the end of this hellish situation next year.

Back