• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Hampton Loade BFW fsh in

Alan Andrews

Has any body seen this months C.A.T magazine Phil Smith fishing Hampton Loade with what looks like a bunch of ex cons and one dressed in pink:eek:

Born to fish forced to work

Alan :)

Forgive my ignorance, but was does C.A.T. stand for ? And have they been fishing out of season. :eek: ( Hampton Loade river severn )

Coarse Angling Today and our little fish in we had a week before the end of the season, i was one of the ex cons and i assume the man in PINK was our Deano. lol.

I dropped in to have a chat with a couple of the boys fishing on that weekend and I was rather struck by their collective appearance. The barbel uniform has become well established and I for one think they look a jolly bunch ......... if a little scary.:eek:

I dropped in to have a chat with a couple of the boys fishing on that weekend and I was rather struck by their collective appearance. The barbel uniform has become well established and I for one think they look a jolly bunch ......... if a little scary.:eek:

I think i look good in pink but i can understand about others looking like cons I had had a right pair both sides of me . Sorry Jez ,Rich :D

As with all monthly writers I complete my copy at the end of the month, ie March. It appears at the end of the following month, hence it appears at the end of April.

Good time had by all.

Well i managed to somehow miss one 3ft twitch, tbh i think i missed it because of the state of shock i was in after seeing the tip fly round for the first time in month's.

:D
I never had a twitch to make an excuse on!!
Hopeless!! :eek:

Been looking everywhere for this mag without luck.

And kind soul like to put it up or email a scan to me

Thanks

Graham

they have 1 copy in my local shop, that's all they get in...:D but i'm not paying £2.60.

Back