• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Great service from BFW

Ed Green

Just got to say that if anyone is contemplating buying tackle form BFW the service is great. I spoke to Andy on the phone on friday afternoon and the items were with me on the saturday morning. Brilliant!!!!
Plus I didn't have to use up loads of fuel to be told by tackle shops that the items that you want are out of stock.
Well done BFW.

I will second that Ed.......

I joined the BFW by making a purchase and similarly my item arrived the next day.

I even got four acknowledgements of my order! Hope I have only paid once!

Will be back for more but I do sympathise with tackle shops when they lose business to online retailers.

Do you have a post office next door Andy? How do you do it?! I've ordered at 3 in the afternoon in the past and the products have dropped through the door next morning. :)

In contrast - i ordered some enterprise corn skins from a popular e-bay shop at 9am wednesday last week and they arrived yesterday. Even with 2nd class delivery they must have sat on my order for a day or two before posting. :(

Back