• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Great Ouse at Haversham?

I believe one side is a local syndicate after the stretch was given up by Leighton WMC.

The other bank is on a debenture ticket belonging to Great Linford Lakes.

Hi men,

Nice little bit , watched Sue catch a double there , with James having to wade in to net it !, epic fight . The double bank was a problem , i had stern words with people on the opposite bank , on a narrow stretch , that had no brains , or ethics . Not our style , so we moved on .

Hatter

Bare in mind this footage is probably fifteen years old, so the fishery won't be anywhere near as prolific as it was in the video. (abstraction, cormorants, otters, crays, pollution and on)

Below Haversham weir was a fave venue of mine circa late 80's early 90's, for roach. My best bag one mild winter afternoon was six fish for 10lb. Happy dayz. :)

Hi folks. If anyone us interested in this stretch of river send me a PM and I am happy to put you on touch with the chap who runs it now.

Cheers,

Tim

Back