• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Graham Elliott ?

Thats old Foxy John....

Thanks for the info we are amongst some talent then ;)

Wheres that then John? Sorry Foxy:eek:...Buy the book John its a nice little read.

Hi John. It looks like the paperback version to me. Both HB and PB limited to about 200 copies, sold out in 2 weeks.

The second book, Guiding, Barbel and other days. 200 copies each HB and PB sold out before it was published, quite a nice surprise. They were changing hands for silly money for a time circ £70 a hardback. Just vanity Press and something to leave behind.

Both very simple books, no real literary merit but ideal for quick night time read and featuring in stories and pictures as fishing customers, many of the original BFM members and some that still hang around. I have probably fished with about 100 BFW members over the years and guided about 400 anglers in that time.

None as old as John Cook though.:D;):eek:

There are a couple of the stories in the articles section on the site including the Fish In organised. Worth a look..

Same here Hugo, i agree...

agreed I will give you 25p

Plus £10 p&p :D

Back