• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Grab and go food options

…and if an early start isn’t planned you can’t go wrong with a weatherspoons large full English breakfast👍

Found a lovely deli in Bridgnorth last week…forget what there called but just down from the tackle shop. Picked up a large pasty, sausage roll and large slice of Bakewell tart for the princely sum of £5. Great grub and for someone used to London prices it was a breath of fresh air
Beamons i think its called, do a lovely breakfast bap👍

Found a lovely deli in Bridgnorth last week…forget what there called but just down from the tackle shop. Picked up a large pasty, sausage roll and large slice of Bakewell tart for the princely sum of £5. Great grub and for someone used to London prices it was a breath of fresh air
[/Q
Beamans know it well try the chilli scotch egg👍

That would cost a tenner in greggs or wenzels in the south

Actually got banned from wenzels last week for defacing a sign where it said gingerbread person .. I asked if i could borrow a pen and scrubbed out the word person and wrote man

Back