• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Goodbye teme-severn baits

Hi men ,

I had a great time with T7 , but Daves situation puts things into perspective , its only fishing . Hope to see Dave on the bank in the Summer :) , with the rest of the T7 bait team for one of our socials :D .

Well done to Steve for these great times , and laughs we had . Doing it right , not going bust , not owing money , making a hard decision for the right reasons . Steve is still running the Top Barn fishery. Its a awesome place , very quiet , good head of barbel , and other species . We put a bit of bait in the edge , and Sue had carp to mid twentiy ( perhaps bigger ) feeding hard . Parking behind all the swims , worth a look for peace and quiet .

Steve is still supplying bait until stocks are out , iv grabbed mine ;).

Hatter

Really sorry to see this. I've only been using T7 bait for about 4 years, but I've used it exclusively and had some success.

Sorry to hear this. I had some good results on their Lamprey & Liver Dumbells and always took the opportunity to stock up on Elips pellets at the Barbel Show.

Just ordered some of their ultimate feeder mix , as did a mate, I rate this as one of the best on the market.
They have run out of the large elips though. Shame as they were very good as well.

Back