• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Good Quiver or rod holdall

Dean Aston

On the look out for a rod holdall or Quiver sling for my over nighters after eels.Needs to be able to hold at least 3 rods made up and not let my rods get battered about fit a Dave lane brolly in. Not sure what to go for as it been years since i needed any thing like this :) FIRE AWAY AND THANKS IN ADVANCE !

Check this link, http://www.korum.co.uk/ hope it works, I use the two rod quiver and can just about squeeze an oval brolly in the middle compartment, I also have the 5rod and its a great holdall, adjustable handle and carry strap so you can balance it.
Highly recomend it.
Hope this helps

Andy.

Last edited:
Hi Dean - I use a Fishrite 3 rod quiver. Very robust and has lasted two seasons so far. Also, it's less than £20.

Dean. I bought the total protection 2 rod holdall. looks a robust bit of kit but I wished I had bought the total protection quiver, as find it too bulky.

My holdall is not used yet, anyone want to swop for a 2 rod total protection quiver.??

Yep excellent as long as you don't want a 13 foot rod sleeve ;)

I took mine for a longish stroll on Sunday and I was struck by the fact that the centre of gravity is in just the right place with this quiver, much better than my Korum one. It's so good with the rod sleeves that I think that I'll sell my 3 rod Korum total protection holdall.

Conrad

Rich F you got a pm . Conrad will the main pocket take a Dave Lane brolly over wrap ?

Last edited:
Back