• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Freespirit aerial Match centrepin...for sale

Steven Devereux

Freespirit aerial Match centrepin...sold

This superb Match / Narrow Drum Aerial 4½" centerpin reel ,agreat Barbel or Float reel , its of very high quility build, machined bar stock aero grade alloy , looks very much like the Allcock match Aerial (actually ,its better in some ways) ,spins like a dream ,its a true centrepin with bushings and does come with line guard .

DSC00620.jpg

its a Matt black anodised finish ,there are the odd little nick here or there and and some light scratches too the backplate .and theres no logo on the back ,later models have free spirit written in white lettering ,but this was either supplied by request without the logo or came with a sticker logo which has subsequently fell off.

DSC00621.jpg

the reel is also fitted with a wide bickerdyke line guard ,which is removable if need be .

DSC00622.jpg

these reels hold there value well ,and sort after .

£130 all P&P inc

i'm only selling this and a few other centrepins /rods etc too create some space my reel case is bulging at the seems

DSC00594.jpg

i'll be sorting some more too shift on later in the week ,but for now its the freespirit and the okuma kennet are up first ,as i don't really need them anymore ,and i've put up my 15ft fox extreame barbel rod as i've now got the 12ft version which suites my currant needs better ,see my other listings

Last edited:
Back