• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Free Spirit Gold 12' 1.75 tc barbel rods

Kevin Siddle

Free Spirit Gold barbel rods 1.75. I have for sale a beautiful pair of these rods, 12 ft and featuring sealed cork butts and in built isotopes in the reel seats. Both are in excellent condition and were cost not an option I would keep them along with their replacements. I'm looking for £250 for the pair. I would possibly be able to meet to avoid posting as I would rather not entrust the rods to couriers. Regards Kevin

Attachments

• tempImagerRexOy.png
    tempImagerRexOy.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 221
  • tempImageEH71UZ.png
    tempImageEH71UZ.png
    913.9 KB · Views: 211
  • tempImageXVGMTI.png
    tempImageXVGMTI.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 220
Hi Adam, I'm new to the forum so it took me a while to get back to you. I didn't realise that the site has a price checker? To be accurate a pair of these rods is in fact £313.48 new. Mine have sealed butts an extra and also built in isotopes also an extra. My rods are in excellent condition as stated and in my defence I did contact a well known Free Spirit dealer prior to posting to seek guidance on what I should ask. I was advised £275 and so priced mine accordingly at a reasonable price given the beyond standard spec.
I am not looking to either rob anyone nor to rub anyone up the wrong way, simply trying to sell a couple of rods. If you are interested then we can talk about a price, which may I add also included a willingness to meet somewhere should a buyer be a long way from me.
Regards Kevin

Hi Kevin,
No offence intended !and I am not a price checker 🤣
If I was after a pair of those rods ,I would prefer to,pay the Extra £70 with all the benefits of
Warranty etc. I cork seal all my own rods any way and use enterprise isotopes.
Good luck with the sale .

None is taken, I do enjoy good humoured banter anyway. In reality I had no idea what to ask for the rods, as is always the case things are ultimately worth what people will pay. As I stated I am open to negotiation regarding the cost with either yourself or anyone else who may be interested. I can say that if /when you buy a pair you will not be disappointed, excellent rods.
Regards Kevin

None is taken, I do enjoy good humoured banter anyway. In reality I had no idea what to ask for the rods, as is always the case things are ultimately worth what people will pay. As I stated I am open to negotiation regarding the cost with either yourself or anyone else who may be interested. I can say that if /when you buy a pair you will not be disappointed, excellent rods.
Regards Kevin
Hi Kevin, welcome to the group,Adam has far too many rods anyway 🤣 never met him personally but my brother lives near him and is my go between, bought some lovely gear off him and he is a top man in my eyes 👍

Hi, yet again to all, just spotted what was an error in my original add. These rods are E class gold barbel rods, not quite sure what the difference is as there is little information to be had.

Back