• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Free fishing St. Pats, Loddon and Thames

Hi All,

If you have the opportunity, I would recommend you to come along and take advantage of this day. I speak to new members every year and they are always amazed at the waters available, the beauty of St. Pats in the summer is astounding and the quality of fishing for most species remarkable.

We will also endeavour to make this an informative as well as fun day.

Please let us know if you are intending to come and fish with us, we really do need to know how many burgers to buy.

It's a freebee, how many clubs give fishing for free?

Hi Dave,
Great idea. I'm interested in a ticket closer to home and planning to come -probably mid pm till late.
All the best
Rob

Steve

Leslie is not giving Keith any breakfast so you must have plenty of Mars Bars. Not too sure what Crookie will eat.... perhaps some of Ian's bait.....

See some of you there

Mike

Mike,
i just want some of his trotting 'slime' to rub off on me, bloody jammy bugger that he is ;)
Looking forward to it....

Steve

Yes please, count me in....found out last night that a previously organised family commitment has been cancelled so will be there.....:)

Ignore the Wilson dinosaur, his mind is going, just because Angie does a cooked breakfast every time he goes fishing, no matter how early it is, he assumes ALL other anglers’ wives do the same.

Lesley did cook breakfast for me once; I remember thinking how nice it was while I read in the previous day’s newspaper that President Regan had been shot!
Please can you make sure there is a burger (or two) left for me?

Keith, we have some special Cheval burgers on order for you mate, hope it will improve the trotting :D

Neigh Ian, your mane joke fell at the first hurdle.
I fear this could go on........

Take care.....see you soon

Mike

Luverly Juberly!!

My FAVOURITE meal in france (sorry France) is a nice wedge of Shergar, Jockey whips and Onions.

I find it improves the TROTTING!!:eek:

Should catch at a canter!!

Ouch!!!!........................... I am embarrassed now!:eek:

A few donkeys have gone missing from a field near Woodley - do you know anything about that Crooky ? :rolleyes:

All sounds lovely - but i'll be bringing my own burgers for the BBQ thanks ;)

Ian.

A few donkeys have gone missing from a field near Woodley - do you know anything about that Crooky ? :rolleyes:

All sounds lovely - but i'll be bringing my own burgers for the BBQ thanks ;)

Ian.

It is that time of year Ian, I know Spurs have mentioned some new signings :D

Trust Wilson to have a Nag!

Mike will probably not join us on the day, I understand they are filming for a new series of Downton Abbey and Mike likes to keep an eye on things while they are using one of his smaller estate houses!

If you do fancy it mate, I could always pick you up, that would save you getting one of the Aston's mucky?

Just get Jeeves to text me which of the car parks to meet you at!:eek:

Back