• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Fox mud feet - Gratis

Roy Daintith

Senior Member & Supporter
Are these of any use to anybody? Free to a good home; having a bit of a clear - out here.

Here's a pic of all four and closer image showing how they clip on to the feet of the chair.

In pretty good condition. If anyone wants them, let me know and I'll get them off in the post.

Roy

Attachments

• IMG_4213.jpeg
    IMG_4213.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_4212.jpeg
    IMG_4212.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 98
Are these of any use to anybody? Free to a good home; having a bit of a clear - out here.

Here's a pic of all four and closer image showing how they clip on to the feet of the chair.

In pretty good condition. If anyone wants them, let me know and I'll get them off in the post.

Roy
Hi Roy,They would suit my fox chair would like to be considered please live in west mids kind regards paul

Hello Paul

Great, they're yours. Not sure how to send PM etc but if you know, send me a message and I'll get them in the post to you.

Regards
Roy

click on profile and start a conversation 👍

Back