• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Fox Duo Lite

Peter Bowles

I'm in two minds weather to sell my rods and get some new ones or keep them. I'm sure there are some quality rods for barbel now or should i stick with the ones i have. Im not sure what they would sell for if i was to sell them and what price would be a new pair of decent 1,3/4 rods set me back. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Rods are used but no way abused with original bags, quiver sections and all tips. They have not been used for 6 years until 3 months ago and i think i bought them around 2010 ish
20220228_185229.jpg

I have just had a look at the Daiwa Infinity Evo and they are a pretty penny.
The 2.75 is a rare beast and probably would fetch the most brass at 100-120 condition depending.
The 1.75 more common and easier to replace with it being the “standard” tc as far as barbel rods go. I’d say 70-90 condition depending. Let’s say you get 200 for the pair. …… can you replace them with something equivalent for that money??? Unlikely I think.

Back