• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

fox duo lite quivers

Peter Bowles

Hi all .... i have lost the quivers for my 1.3/4lb fox duo lite and was wondering if any one had any for sale..... i mainly use the solid top but with winter on its way the quivers will be needed ..... thanks Peter...

Yes i just looked on fox and they are around £20 per tip.... Jim do you know what tips will fit the rod.. i had a feeder rod that i had to buy a different quiver for and sand down and i had trouble with it spinning around when fishing.... thank Peter

same as shimano they want £25 a tip plus postage.

Drennan do a good range of spare tips costing either £12 for glass and £14 for carbon. Of course, I've no idea if they would fit other rods.

Peter I have a full set of quivers from a 1.75 lb TC Fox 12 ft XS Barbel Duo rod . I will endeavour to dig them out over the weekend , I think there is a fair chance they will fit

Yes i just looked on fox and they are around £20 per tip.... Jim do you know what tips will fit the rod.. i had a feeder rod that i had to buy a different quiver for and sand down and i had trouble with it spinning around when fishing.... thank Peter

Plus postage from Fox! The only point worth bearing in mind with Fox is that they may be running their stock down and Maver may in furture deal with spares. I'm not exactly sure what the position is but it was a rumour that I heard. As for sourcing spares, my local tackle shop has quiver tips for about £5, but you really have to be on the spot to try them. I was very lucky when I was in a similar predicament, one of the BFW members helped me out. They aren't a bad bunch on here and it's lilely that someone will come to the rescue.

Peter I have a full set of quivers from a 1.75 lb TC Fox 12 ft XS Barbel Duo rod . I will endeavour to dig them out over the weekend , I think there is a fair chance they will fit

I would like to say what a true gent mike is.... thanks alot mike for sending the quivers and being so trusting... the world needs more people like you.. thanks again .. Peter.

Back