• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Fox Barbel Unhooking Mat Reborn at last

Just to let everyone know, the very brilliant barbel unhooking mat which fox stopped selling years ago has finally been copied and launched, even better than before in the guise of the Shimano Roll Mat
Shimano Roll Unhooking Mat from BobCo Fishing Tackle, Leeds

Looks an interesting product. I shall not do any business with BobCo again. Everything is fine if transactions go smoothly. In my experience, if you need to talk to BobCo they just ignore your phone calls and letters. I guess that you can't have the customer relations aspect and cheap prices.

Sorry, wasn't promoting the seller, it was the only picture I could find, I actually got one from Yately Angling Centre yesterday

Sorry, wasn't promoting the seller, it was the only picture I could find, I actually got one from Yately Angling Centre yesterday

Hi, Ian, wasn't suggesting that for one moment. I wonder if anyone on this Forum have had any issues with BobCo?

I wonder if anyone on this Forum have had any issues with BobCo?

Sounds like a seperate thread might be in order. However, I've had a fair few transactions, both in shop and on-line, without anything negative to report.

Crooky,

Do they make then in Edinburgh?

;)

Hugo

Yes, they do. The unhooking mats made for the Scottish angler can be ordered in a pleasing tartan. There are quite a few tartans available, the standard one is the Prince of Wales tartan. Others available to special order. An attraction of these particular mats is that a percentage is donated to the upkeep of Balmoral Castle, rearing of wildlife and managing the fishing beats on Deeside.

Yes, they do. The unhooking mats made for the Scottish angler can be ordered in a pleasing tartan. There are quite a few tartans available, the standard one is the Prince of Wales tartan. Others available to special order. An attraction of these particular mats is that a percentage is donated to the upkeep of Balmoral Castle, rearing of wildlife and managing the fishing beats on Deeside.

"O wadsome Pw'r the giftie gie us
To see oursels as others see us!
It wad frae mony a blunder free us
And foolish notion. "

McHugo

Brilliant Crooky :D ...... Now all you need is a fish to put on it ! :D

Ooooh ! Referee ! below the belt Ref, below the belt :p

Back