• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Fox Barbel duo 12' Floodwater ARD008

Andrew Green

Hi all. On the strength of using one of these for a season on loan from a friend I bought a pair them new, with the intention of tackling some bigger waters, in bigger conditions, but had a car accident just after and then got into cane rods, and they have been unused in the loft since then. One is mint and not more than put together to check in the shop, the other has been in a ready rod holdall, still unused, and mint but for where a mouse has gotten into the holdall and taken a chunk out of the cork, quoted £10 for a professional repair to cut it out neatly, glue in a new bit and turn it back to the same. If i was keeping them I would do it myself and just sand it back but i will leave that to you and knock £10 off that one. both have the bag, tube with 4,5,6and 7oz tips. you're looking, you know what it is, you know how good they are and the first person to offer me £165 including postage will be set up for the next floods, and you know they will come ;) I had 6000GTE-B's with them but they are under offer locally. I may split but postage will be the same for one as it is for 2 so will need to add that to each, also the option of the Nash 2 rod ready rod holdall/sling or 2 rod nash sling i bought to use with them either i will add for that price if they are collected in east Kent.

PM'd back

In chewed one sold supject to payment. Will try to post a picture of the chewed one later

Handle repaired on the mouse damaged handle. A pair of these sold on eBay for £230 plus postage so this is a bargain at £80 and 16 postage. As said it is totally unused shop display only in perfect condition, not even a sight the sections hav ever been together. If it's not sold by Sunday it's going on eBay with £80 reserve

rod sold subject to payment

Back