• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

For those who use bite alarms

Richard.

I suggest you post up a poll with a simple yes or no regarding your ambition to be a BFW moderator

it might influence Andy, one way or the other.

Graham

18 days and counting until I hear the scream of my Delkims, or should I say that vibration in my pocket..... lol

This is rather reminiscent of the time I had the temerity to ask about snag bars. A few genuine and worthwhile answers and umpteen pages of "you don't want to do it like that.";):D

This is rather reminiscent of the time I had the temerity to ask about snag bars. A few genuine and worthwhile answers and umpteen pages of "you don't want to do it like that.";):D

Snag bars are great Chris I always have mine rigged up on the Trent in the likely event of a double hooker. Now that is music to my ears my drag going on both rods and the Delks screaming roll on the 16th.

Wayne Glossop, some say hes hung up his 10oz feeders and taken up knitting.....

I thought the "n" was an "h" when I quickly read your post Chris. Which would have made the PM (I almost sent you) asking for directions make sense.

I thought the "n" was an "h" when I quickly read your post Chris. Which would have made the PM (I almost sent you) asking for directions make sense.

If I knew the location of one of those I wouldn't be posting on a forum, ever!;):D

Lol haha, certainly not a carp angler for sure Mr Walters!!!! Although i still havnt decided where to spend the new season but i like the unexpected thought of it all i know is i will get a good nights kip on the bedchair ;);)

Back