• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

For Sale Pair of Mitchell FS 7000 Black

Kevin Siddle

I have for sale a pair of Mitchell FS7000 black edition along with a pair of spare spools. The reels are in excellent condition, two spools loaded with synchro xt 15lb and the spares with synchro xt 18lb. These reels are incredibly powerful and make ideal floodwater reels due to their winding power. They would also make great big water Pike/Catfish reels. £75 for the pair.

Last edited:
Hi Nic, good thank you. You really won't be disappointed they're mint. I'm fishing today so no rush, you can call me 07517548454 if you want to. I do travel a bit so may be able to meet up if that suits rather than post as they're quite heavy.

Good to see you again yesterday to collect the reels. They're very nice. I'm looking forward to giving them a workout on some French catfish - hopefully!
Thanks!

Ps:please stop selling great gear-I have too much already.

Hi Nic.
You’re welcome and it was nice to meet up again. I’m pleased you like the reels, they’re incredibly powerful and I suspect will be ideal for catfish. I’m looking forward to seeing you advertising the 13’ 2.75’s??

Hi Nic.
You’re welcome and it was nice to meet up again. I’m pleased you like the reels, they’re incredibly powerful and I suspect will be ideal for catfish. I’m looking forward to seeing you advertising the 13’ 2.75’s??
Those rods have a busy winter ahead of them so I'll be keeping them 🙂

Back