• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

For Sale 2 x Freespirit Hi-'S' Special BW 2.25lb tc

Ricky Middleton

For Sale Freespirit Hi-'S' Special BW 2.25lb tc

Made by Mark Tunley

2 X Freespirit Hi-'S' Special BW for sale great Barbel rods or floater carp rods

I brought these from Tony Kent on here last year, due to not getting out anywhere near as much as I would like to I thought they would be better being used than sat in the garage, so up for sale they go

Standard build handle with gun smoke K series rings

looking for £280 for the pair or a close offer and dont really want to split and can meet within 50 miles of Burton on Trent, or will post at cost

photos available on request, Ill give it a few days on here before they go onto ebay

Rick

i offered 230 on flea bay and was rejected
with their selling costs I understand the refusal
what do you want delivered ?
ill send it via bank transfer so no fees
I am lucky to own 2 torrix twin tops 1.75 & 2lb built by hand and these without any doubt are the best rods i have ever experienced
The rods you have wouldnt be for my use but i try to introduce youngsters and family into fishing
my previous outings have included the wye (old harp hoarwithy) Severn(ship inn bewdley) and trent (kelham hall Kelham )
I want to Everyone to understand fishing and the outdoors and appreciate it like i do as a London Black Taxi Driver
looking forward to a reply
tight lines

Back